The type of information we collect
The information we collect
When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
Why do we collect such personal information?
- To provide and operate the Services;
- To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
- To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
- To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
How we store, use, share and disclose our site visitors' personal information?
Our company is hosted on the Shopify.com platform. Shopify.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Shopify.com’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
All direct payment gateways offered by Shopify.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
How we may communicate with our site visitors?
Some cookies are necessary to allow you to browse our website, use its features, and access secure areas. The use of these cookies is essential for the website to work. For example, we use user-input cookies for the duration of a session to keep track of a user’s input when filling in forms that span several pages. For more information on the cookies used go to shopify.com.au/legal/cookies